Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am not a racist but 1000 of them.....



The government has decided to go ahead with the workers dormitory despite pleas from the residents.

I am not a Tai Hwan resident. Phew.

I am definitely not a racist, but 1000 workers VS a tiny community of landed properties owners, you see the leverage here? They will even outnumber any police on patrol in the neighbourhood.

The residents are very concern about their safety and there’s nothing wrong with that. Who isn’t concern? I mean, they paid premium for the land properties for a reason right? Building a dormitory in the neighbourhood is going to affect home prices there.

If you walked into a posh restaurant in your slippers and as soon as you step in, you are going to expect stares as if you are walking on a red carpet to the Oscar. Can you blame anyone?

Sometimes people speak in strange languages which I have never heard of, they look like Indonesians but they don’t speak Bahasa Indonesia. I wonder where they came from. I am just curious.

1000.

Even 300 Spartans will have problem with 1000 of them.

This is scary.

We won't discriminate anyone, but we will still feel insecure.

No comments: