Monday, October 13, 2008

Markets recover from near death



STI rebounded today, up 6.57%, 128.02 points. G7’s effort has put some confidence back into the market today.

Most indices rebounded today, but bear run is not over yet.

It’s still a comfort to see a white candle today, pushing the high higher than yesterday’s open.

I just received the financial report in one of the companies I invested in. KTL is still making money, revenue went up more than 50% and net profits went up as well.

But stock prices remained low. I am glad that I wasn’t pressurized by the market sentiments to give up my investments.

Anyway, the market confidence looks good today.  Market should continue a short rally these few days till Friday, ceteris paribus, no more close downs from Wall Streets.

No comments: