Friday, October 24, 2008

Would you stay in a murder house?

A real murder not a virtual murder.

Supposedly.................

There's a murder or multiple murders in an apartment few years back or even a decade ago. The apartment is then put up for sale.

I won't even if it's not haunted. It may be haunted since there's a possibility of the dead with grievances still residing in that house.

(It may or may not be haunted). Nobody knows for sure except for the residents.

But here's the catch.......

The property prices will soar in future, say 3 years later, you will make good profits from the sale of your apartment if you buy it now.

The downside - Murder apartment and possibility of being haunted.
The upside - Handsome profits from the sale of the apartment.

I won't stay there.

That's out of my comfort zone no matter how much profits I will e getting in the near future. I do like horror movies but I don't like to be part of the movie.

For half of it's market value? 50% OFF.

I won't stay either.

Will you buy the apartment and stay there?

No comments: